Reports to: Finance Manager.
To work with all members of the accounting team, to ensure all invoices are input promptly and accounting procedures followed efficiently.
Minimum Qualifications: English & Maths GCSC or equivalent
Previous experience working in a busy Accounts department, with a good understanding of all accounting processes, is essential. A knowledge of Sage or EQUE2 Construction would be favourable, although full training will be given.
Location: Caxton Midlands Group – 36 Raymond Street, Stoke On Trent ST1 4DP
· Print and save supplier invoices.
· Accurate and timely input of all supplier invoices
· Resolution of any purchase invoice queries with Purchasing and Supplier.
· Matching PODs with invoices to confirm supplier deliveries.
· Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements.
· General administration and accounting duties as required.
· At all times comply with the company’s policies, procedures, and instructions.
· Contribute to improving the business, protecting, and enhancing the reputation of Caxton Group. Where required or instructed, implementing change.
Salary: circa £13,500.00 per annum
Holidays: 20 days pro-rata
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Please send your CV to Jessica@caxtonbuilders.com
Due to the high interest in this role, if you do not hear back from us in 7 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Caxton Builders are an equal opportunities employer. Caxton Builders do not discriminate in employment or in the provision of training and education on the grounds of any of the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
Please can you advise if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made during this recruitment process
Caxton Builders have collected and stored your resume and contact details. We process this data for recruitment purposes only.
In applying for a position, you give us permission to keep this data for 1 month. When that period is over, we will delete your data. We want to keep your information because if there are any jobs going forward, we will be able to contact you to see if you are interested. Please note- you can request for your information deleted at any time.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent